Willunga High School values & promotes the philosophies of Middle Schooling.
This means that we:
- Develop positive relationships between teachers and students
- Provide an environment which fosters success and values excellence
- Offer a relevant, interesting and challenging curriculum to all students.
Willunga High has clearly differentiated between its Middle School (Years 8 and 9) and Senior School (Year 10, Stage 1 and 2) with complementary philosophies operating within a cohesive framework, which aims to:
- Ensure the vision and practices of the school reflect the needs of students in a changing world
- Provide an education which is relevant and effective for students in years 10-13
- Improve the quality of learning and enhance the opportunities for senior students to obtain entry into post-secondary employment, training and education.