'A Peaceful Retreat'
NEW PRICE - NOW $995,000 - $1,100,000
This is an absolutely magical property set on 9.10 ha. (approx. 22.5 acres) just on the outskirts of the picturesque Kangarilla township, well known for its quiet and peaceful lifestyle. It boasts a large homestead-style residence that offers an excellent mix of indoor and outdoor living space that takes full advantage of the relaxing views over the beautiful gardens and yards that surround it. The internal of the residence was completely professionally rebuilt around 5 years ago, and is beautifully appointed with high quality materials and fixtures throughout. The design included the intelligent use of energy cost reducing features including a focus on solar.
The 4 bedroom 2 bathroom residence oozes quality with some of its many features including;
• Large central open plan kitchen/dining/family room, with slow combustion heater
• Country-style solid timber kitchen with pantry, dishwasher, plenty of bench and cupboard space.
• All bedrooms with BIR
• Office with BIR
• Quality floor coverings throughout; ceramic tiles, industrial grade ‘floating floor look’ vinyl and carpet.
• Ceiling fans throughout
• Large laundry
• Quality window coverings
• 4 x split RC air-conditioners
• ‘Crimsafe’ security doors fitted to entrances
• Solar HWS
The residence is set at the end of the long driveway entrance that takes you past the front paddock, and it’s beautiful (wedding quality) front gardens. By now you are connected with an idyllic setting and it’s secluded environment, as the residence and its expansive adjourning outdoor facilities come into view.
Those facilities include;
• A large alfresco-style all weather area complete with outdoor kitchen
• Adjoining fully fenced solar-heated in-ground pool
• A large lined games/retreat room
• A large workshop/storage area
• 2 car garage
The outdoor living doesn’t stop there, because a short stroll from the residence is the detached ‘cottage’ that overlooks the winter creek, complete with its own bedroom, bathroom, kitchenette, living room and veranda. The cottage is kept comfortable throughout the year with slow combustion heater and split RC air-conditioner.
You can take a relaxing stroll around the extensive fruit tree orchard that includes a range of citrus, plums, apples, nashi pear, avocado, stone fruit, etc. The adjacent large vegi garden will keep you well supplied with seasonal produce throughout the year.
Beyond the creek is the remaining 2/3rds of the property with its paddocks, winter dam and pockets of remnant scrub. The back boundary is Jackson Road and this provides a second access to a most magnificent property. So there is plenty of room for a few animals and/or whatever else you want to use it for.
Other improvements include;
• 7kW solar system
• 85,000L (approx.) rain water storage.
• Fully equipped bore that is plumbed to gardens, toilets and laundry
The school, general store and garage in Kangarilla is a leisurely walk up the road, and its only around 15 minutes by car to the shopping, services, schools and attractions in McLaren Vale. The Adelaide CBD only around 45 minutes away by road.
This must see property that presents an exceptional secluded rural lifestyle awaits you!