SPACIOUS FAMILY HOME – COUNTRY LIFESTYLE
This is a quality home in a quiet neighbourhood in the historic township of Willunga. Set on a large 1,000m2 allotment, the spacious circa 1995 brick veneer family home is smartly designed to offer a blend of excellent indoor and outdoor living.
The 220m2 UMR house consists of 5 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a 2 car garage, a well-appointed spacious kitchen with dishwasher and plenty of cupboard space & is central to the family, dining and lounge rooms. An outdoor area of 54m2 that comes out from the family room competes the living/entertainment space. Quality improvements include ducted reverse cycle air, master bedroom with WIR & ensuite, bedrooms 2 to 5 all with built in robes, 5kw solar system & solar hot water.
At the rear of the yard is a large shed with 2 sliding doors which can be accessed through the garage offering scope to securely store a camper, trailer or boat. The shed includes an inbuilt room that can be used for an office or rumpus room etc.
• Quiet country lifestyle
• Spacious open plan indoor living spaces
• Large undercover outdoor living/entertainment area
• Drive-thru access to large shed at rear
• Landscaped with low maintenance gardens and grassed areas, front and back.
• Close to all local and regional services, shopping, restaurants, cafes, attractions
• Close to excellent schools
• Close to 18 hole golf course
• Close to excellent beaches
• Only 50/60 minute (approx) drive to the Adelaide CBD
This is a must see property to fully appreciate its value for money.