REDUCED TO $765,000 - $775,000
WILLOW CREEK – SIMPLY STUNNING!
“Willow Creek” is a visually stunning property of 6.84Ha (approx 16.9 acres) with a lovingly maintained circa 1910 family residence, surrounded by beautifully manicured gardens and grounds. The large 300sqm residence has been very well maintained inside and out and offers 5-6 bedrooms, Master with ensuite, 2 bathrooms, laundry and a well laid out & comfortable kitchen. Classic features of this beautiful 100 year old residence have been retained with high ceilings, thick solid plastered walls, combustion heating, polished wooden floors and wide bull nose verandah. Extending out from the rear of the residence is a deck area that takes in the views and soothing sounds of the spring-fed creek that flows through the property all year.
Other features that will surely tick many boxes include:
- 2 horse stables and holding yards
- Horse Arena
- Quality fencing
- Several grazing paddocks for a few cattle, sheep, alpaca, etc
- Double garage with large single roller door
- 6m x 9m shed with sliding doors
- Large rain water tank - plumbed to the house
- Automatic pump on the creek for water to the laundry, toilets and gardens
- Security day/night camera system throughout the house and across the yard
A truly tranquil rural environment that you and your family can immerse yourselves in, yet it’s only a short drive to the services, shopping, schools, hotels, cafes, golf courses, sporting facilities and local attractions of Mount Compass, Victor Harbor, Willunga, McLaren Vale, & with the Adelaide CBD only an approximate hour by road via the Southern Express Way.
This stunning property is a must-see!